An interface to the win32 Process and Thread API's, available in Windows 2000 and later.
- Associates a process with an existing job object.
- Creates or opens a job object.
- Opens an existing job object.
- Terminates all processes currently associated with the job.
- Grants or denies access to a handle to a User object to a job that has a user-interface restriction.
- Determines if the process is running in the specified job.
- Retrieves limit and job state information from the job object.
- Sets quotas and limits for a job