Description of the interface
- Continue an application which is currently in a breakpoint.
- Causes the application to break into the debugger at the earliest opportunity.
- Connects a debugger to the application.
- Disconnects the current debugger from the application.
- Returns the current debugger connected to the application.
- Create objects in the application process address space.
- Indicates if the application is alive.
- Enumerates all threads known to be associated with the application.
- Description of GetName
- Returns the application node under which all nodes associated with the application are added.
- Enumerates all global expression contexts.