Description of the interface
- Reads specified properties from the current property set.
- Creates or modifies properties in the property set
- Deletes properties from the property set
- Retrieves any existing string names for the specified property identifiers.
- Assigns string names to a specified array of property IDs in the current property set.
- Removes property names from specified properties.
- Persists the property set to its base storage
- Discards any changes that have been made
- Creates an enumerator for properties in the property set
- Sets the creation, last access, and modification time
- Sets the GUID for the property set
- Returns various infomation about the property set