An COM interface to MAPI
Derived from PyIUnknown
- Registers to receive notification of specified events affecting the table.
- Moves the cursor to a specific position in the table.
- Moves the cursor to an approximate fractional position in the table.
- Returns the total number of rows in the table.
- Returns one or more rows from a table, beginning at the current cursor position.
- Defines the particular properties and order of properties to appear as columns in the table.
- Returns the table's status and type.
- Retrieves the current table row position of the cursor, based on a fractional value.
- Returns a list of columns for the table.
- Stops any asynchronous operations currently in progress for the table.
- Releases the memory associated with a bookmark.
- Marks the table's current position.
- Applies a filter to a table, reducing the row set to only those rows matching the specified criteria.
- Finds the next row in a table that matches specific search criteria.
- Orders the rows of the table based on sort criteria.
- Cancels the sending of notifications previously set up with a call to the IMAPITable::Advise method.